Dr Horacio Oduber Hospital
In January 1977 the Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospitaal (HOH) opened in Eagle. The Hospital has a capacity of 288 beds and offers all major medical specialisms such as Pediatrics, Gynecology, Urology, Internal medicine, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Cardiology and much more. It has a Wound Care Clinic, a Dialysis Clinic, an inpatient/outpatient Oncology department and a Rehabilitation Center.
The Hospital admits more than 10,000 patients per year and the Emergency Department attends more than 32,000 patients per year.
The HOH has the following patient care units:
- General ward: 6 beds/room
- Semi-private: 2 beds/room
- Private: 1 bed/room
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) / Medium Care Unit (MCU) / Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Pediatric ward
- Delivery and maternity ward
- Ambulatory care
- Psychiatric ward (long stay or ambulatory care)
Tel.: (+297) 527-4000